I arrived in Cleveland last night for PyCon 2019! It'll be quite busy and jam-packed event for me!! Looking forward to meet old friends and make new ones!
The following are my pre-planned PyCon activities. But I'm sure in actuality I'll be even more busier for the unplanned ones! 😅
- Wednesday: Python Language Summit, co-chairing with Łukasz. I'm also going to present the topic about PEP 581 / PEP 588. Followed by PyCon staff dinner. 😋
- Thursday: Andrew Svetlov and I will be giving our tutorial together: Hands-on Intro to aiohttp. I'll also be checking the expo hall for the opening reception.
- Friday: I plan to attend the keynote, and then my own talk: Don't Be a Robot; Build the Bot (Friday 10:50 a.m.–11:20 a.m. in Grand Ballroom B). I'll also be at Zapier's booth (#713) from 3:45 - 4:30 PM. Come find me!
- Saturday: Attend the morning keynotes, and again at Zapier's booth (#713) from 10:10 – 10:50 AM. PSF Member's lunch, and then the Mentored Sprint for Diverse Beginners, co-organized with Tania, Nina, and Nikoleta.
- Sunday: Attend all the keynotes. Sviatoslav Sydorenko and I plan to do an open space at 11 AM, with topic: GitHub Bots are one honking great idea -- let's do more of those! Let's talk about building GitHub Apps as a community. PyLadies lunch. Receive my PSF Community Service award. Dinner with my brother. This might be the last time in many years before I'll get to see him again.
- Monday: Sprint! Probably try to catch up with all the things I've been missing out since I went OOOS.
- Tuesday: Go home!