You might also be interested in the talk proposals I've written.
- PyCon US 2019 Tutorial, I will give a tutorial, with Andrew Svetlov titled Hands-on Intro to aiohttp.
- PyCon US 2019, I will reprise my favorite talk, Don't Be a Robot; Build the Bot.
- PyCon DE 2019? 😉🤞
- North Bay Python 2018, November 2018, in Petaluma. I was the opening Keynote speaker. I gave an updated version of What is a Python Core Developer?.
- DjangoCon US 2018, October 2018 in San Diego. I was one of the Keynote speakers. I gave a brand new talk, Don't Be a Robot; Build the Bot!
- PyCon US 2018 Tutorial, I gave a tutorial titled Build-a-GitHub-Bot Workshop.
- PyCon US 2018, I gave a talk titled What is a Python Core Developer?.
- PyCascades 2018, January 22, 2018 in Vancouver. I gave a quick lightning talk about (what else) f-strings.
- PyCon Canada, November 18-19, 2017 in Montréal. I was the closing keynote speaker! 😱 I was just a newbie compared to the other world-renowned keynote speakers 😳
- PyCon Australia 2017, August 5, 2017 in Melbourne. I gave a literal PEP talk! PEP 498: the Monologue. It was great! I'm looking for opportunities to give this talk again! 😝
- PyCon US 2017, May 19, 2017 in Portland. The grand finale of my talk, Dial M For Mentor. It is reviewed as one of 10 top talks of PyCon US 2017 by Brett Slatkin for Talk Python podcast. ☺️ Thanks! After giving it at PyCon, I'm just no longer mentally or emotionally able to deliver this talk ever again. 😔
- PyCon Italy 2017, April 7, 2017 in Florence. I gave the talk Dial M For Mentor.
- DjangoCon Europe 2017, April 5, 2017 in Florence. The European première of Dial M For Mentor.
- PyCaribbean 2017, February 18, 2017 in Puerto Rico. First time giving Dial M For Mentor at an actual conference.
- DjangoCon US 2016, July 19, 2016 in Philadelphia. My first ever real conference talk! 😱 I think it went well. It gave me confidence to try and continue giving talks and be better.
See also: #IceCreamSelfie.
- Code and Coffee Pop-Up Richmond, Feb 28, 2018 in Richmond. I will present a brand new talk: Automating GitHub Workflow with Bots.
- Hour of Code, December 7, 2017. I will give a talk to the high school students of New Westminster Secondary School. I talked about my career so far, what lead me to study computer science, and inspired the students to study programming. 😆
- Code and Coffee YVR, October 19, 2017 in Vancouver. I gave a talk about how I built my Savage Garden hotline with Python. I had a lot of fun doing this project.
- VanPy Talk Night, July 18, 2017 in Vancouver. I gave a practise run of my PyCon Australia's talk, PEP 498: the Monologue. The meetup was full!
- Puget Sound Python, May 10, 2017 in Seattle. I was invited to speak at PuPPy to give a preview of my PyCon talk, Dial M For Mentor. It was a great experience, and I really enjoyed meeting the Python community in Seattle.
- PyLadies Vancouver Talk Night (April), April 26, 2017 in Vancouver. I gave a short, 10 - 15 minutes talk about f-strings. It became the base for my conference talk, PEP 498: the Monologue.
- PyLadies Vancouver Talk Night (January), January 31, 2017 in Vancouver. The première of my talk: Dial M for Mentor.