- Wrapped up a task, tested, deployed. Lots of discussions with other team members.
- Some code cleanup. In one PR I removed 3000+ lines of code. It was quite satisfying! 😤
- Writing automation script.
- Sent out my monthly invoice to Zapier 🤑
Python and the community
- Last Friday I received a number of error alerts for bedevere-bot. Initially I ignored these alerts because I was supposed to be on hiatus from open source. However after two days, errors were still continuing to happen, blocking the workflow. PRs couldn't be merged. So I spent some time figuring it out, read the logs, and finally deployed the fix on Sunday.
- Worked with Łukasz to finalize the lineup for Python Language Summit. Sent out notification emails. Product placement: I used Zapier to send out emails to 50 people (Google Sheets -> GMail integration)
- Worked with Nina, Tania, and Nikoleta for the mentored sprint for diverse beginners. Created an online resource in readthedocs.