- More work using Django REST Framework to build APIs.
- Did my Birkman personality assessment. I've been thinking about the result a lot. 🤔
- Discussion with my manager about how to advance in my role at Zapier.
Python and the community
- Answered several emails
- Started working on my next keynote
- Declined two keynote invitations because of time conflict 😥
- Booked my trip to Germany for PyCon DE!
- Perhaps quite a milestone: GvR and I officially ended our 1:1 mentorship sessions, almost exactly 3 years since I first reached out to him . It is a strange thing to admit, but I finally feel like I'm really ready. I feel well-equipped and well-supported by other members in the community. I'm quite happy to be able to give his time back.
- Submmitted a CFP about GitHub bots! 🤞😣
- Practise for my webinar with PyCharm next week
Accepted an offer to our old home! By mid-July it will be someone else's responsibility.
Went out for dim sum with Raphael and Caroline.
Started watching "Lucifer" on Netflix.
At my kids' school carnival raffle, I won a month worth of Kickboxing sessions! 😬
Our kids had piano recital on Father's Day. They did great, and I'm really proud of their progress!
Went to White Pine Beach, took a stroll in Sasamat Lake trail.
Went for a hike in Buntzen Lake Eagle Ridge Trail.